WCSA recently received Community Development Block Grant funding from the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development for the Rattle Creek Road Water Line Extension Project, which will provide water service for 14 residences that currently rely on wells or springs for their drinking water. The project is expected to start in the early winter of 2018-2019 and be completed by the spring of 2019.
- Rich Valley Road Water Line Extension Project
- WCSA Earns Top Ranking in Operations, Performance for Ninth Consecutive Year
- Joint Special Meeting Results in Amendment to Wastewater Service Agreement for Washington County
- WCSA Receives $18.5 Million in USDA Rural Development Funding for Sewer Expansion Project
- WCSA Receives Community Development Block Grant From the Commonwealth of Virginia