Construction is expected to begin in the early winter of 2018-2019 on the Sugar Cove Road Water Line Extension Project, which is currently in the final design stages. The project is expected to be completed by the spring of 2019.
- WCSA and Town of Chilhowie Complete Mill Creek Water Treatment Plant Improvements Project
- WCSA Earns Top Ranking in Operations, Performance for Ninth Consecutive Year
- Joint Special Meeting Results in Amendment to Wastewater Service Agreement for Washington County
- WCSA Receives $18.5 Million in USDA Rural Development Funding for Sewer Expansion Project
- WCSA Receives Community Development Block Grant From the Commonwealth of Virginia