Can I Sign a Water User Agreement For a Vacant Lot?

Apr 18, 2016

User Agreements are not solicited from owners of vacant properties; however, you may sign a User Agreement if you are committed to becoming a full-scale user of the water system.  By signing the agreement, the property owner must  agree that they will complete a New Service Application and pay the connection fee (or arrange for payment) within one (1) year of service becoming available to their property.