WCSA’s Response to COVID-19
As a note to our customers, our business hours have been extended to 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays). However, the lobby of WCSA’s administrative office in Abingdon, Virginia, will remain closed to the public until further notice due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic.
Customers may continue to have their service needs met through the following options:
- Our drive-through window (M-F, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Phone: 276.628.7151 (M-F, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auto draft, online and phone payments (24/7) by credit/debit card or e-check
- Drop box located at our drive-through window and foyer (24/7)
WCSA’s strategic plan includes infrastructure and employment goals for ensuring continued service to Washington County residents Last...
WCSA’s strategic plan includes financial stewardship and communications goals for providing greater operational efficiency,...
WASHINGTON COUNTY SERVICE AUTHORITY
Click image to read
If you have an emergency to report please call:
7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
A WCSA Customer Service Specialist will be happy to assist you.
All calls after 5:00 p.m.,
and Choose Option 3.
Reliable Home Repair Plans
Home repairs don’t always give advanced warnings. They just happen. That’s why being prepared with a home repair plan is important.