25122 Regal Drive

Abingdon, VA 24211



Email Address

Residential Water/Wastewater Service

To Establish New Residential Water or Wastewater Service

FOR NEW CONSTRUCTIONS or EXISTING HOMES WITH A PRIVATE WATER SOURCE – Download this application form for Water or Wastewater Service, print it, fill it out, and bring it – with your payment – to WCSA’s Business Office during normal working hours. Please bring these items to our office at least 7-10 business days before a new connection is desired. If you need an application form, contact our office at 276-628-7151. All applications must be approved by the WCSA Office before any action will be taken.

To Transfer Existing Service

ONLY IF THERE HAS BEEN WATER AT PREVIOUS SERVICE ADDRESS – All applications for service are available by walk-in, mail, phone, or via electronic download (below). This prescribed application form must be completed and submitted to WCSA’s Business Office at least 24 hours before the transfer of service can be complete.